We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation since first reopening our doors on July 6th. Please see below for our most up to date version of our COVID procedures.
- We will be servicing clientele through appointments only – no drop-in sessions are allowed.
- As per the gathering limit, there will be a strict cap of 50 people allowed within the facility at any one time.
- Athletes MUST wear a mask or face covering upon entering/exiting the facility and during any non-strenuous training. This includes during any on-table assessment or treatment, during certain throwing/hitting activities, and aspects of strength training. This will be communicated in further detail to athletes during their first training session.
- All instructors/coaches will be required to wear a mask or face covering anytime they cannot socially distance from athletes.
- All athletes will be required to sign-in at the entrance at the start of each session for potential future contact tracking. We ask all parents, siblings, and athletes not training to refrain from entering the facility in order to keep the gathering limit below the cap.
- Additionally, at the time of your first visit, you will be required to sign a waiver form acknowledging that returning to training has an inherent risk and that BDG will not be held responsible for an athlete contracting COVID-19.
- To make a payment for services and programs send an e-transfer to email@example.com
- Upon entrance after sign in, you will be required to wash your hands.
- After the end of a session, athletes will be asked to exit from the backdoor to avoid a crowded entranceway.
- Athletes will be required to disinfect equipment after usage. There are spray bottles conveniently placed in each training zone to ensure equipment is getting wiped down after every use.
- Athletes new to BDG or who have not been assessed in 2020, will need to go through our physical and mechanical assessment prior to training. Please contact us to make an appointment.
- Appointment time-slots must be followed. Athletes will not be allowed entrance into the facility in a time-slot other than the one registered for.
- Be on time to your time-slot and exit the facility ASAP when finished.
Thank you for your ongoing support,
To register for one of our programs you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay updated on all things BDG
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST