Youth Summer Program (9-14)
Our priority is to set the foundation for long term health, elite movement, and enjoying the game.
Long term development of the elite player starts with mastering the fundamentals. Our summer program was developed to begin the process of creating elite movement through appropriate skill and movement drills.
- When: Begins July 1st – August 31st
- Times: Monday – Friday, from 8:30am – 3:00pm (early drop off / late pick up available)
- What’s included:
- Individual hitting instruction
- Throwing and pitching work
- Infield drills
- Introduction to mobility and arm care
- Weekly BBQ, and much more!
To sign up for our summer training camp please click here.
Youth Summer Program (10-14)
Long term development of the elite player can still occur during the season. Our youth summer program was created to continue the process of creating elite movement through appropriate skill acquisition and movement drills.
How it works.
Depending on your schedule, you will come into the facility and receive instruction on the day(s) that work best. If you need to throw a midweek bullpen, you will do that. If you need to take extra swings to get ready for a tournament, that will be your workout.
Each player will receive access to the technology and coaching that we use with our professional and high performance groups. Semi-private instruction tailored specifically for your needs!
- When: Begins May 29th, 2018
- Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays 7-8pm.
- Run time: ALL SUMMER
- Players will come in 1-2 times a week
To sign up for our youth summer program please contact us!
Experience the BDG Difference
Are you ready to take charge of your career? Fill out the form below and we’ll start the process of getting you where you want to go.